National Dance Week 2023
National Dance Week St. Louis - April 22, 2023
The National Dance Week - St. Louis event highlights and showcases some of the best dance talent in various disciplines including, but not limited to, ballet, tap, jazz, hip-hop, african, middle eastern, modern, and more. This one day event is celebrated with dozens of professional, university & studio companies all performing on stage, all for free! The outdoor event starting at noon is held on the corner of Washington and Grand, the Heart of the Art & Entertainment District in the City of St. Louis!
Join us on Saturday, April 22, 2023 for another great day of dance! We will be posting additional information about the event here once we get a little closer. We look forward to seeing you there!
Honary Dance Company
Founded in February 2019, Ballet 314 is a nonprofit professional ballet company dedicated to celebrating local talent in the St. Louis region.
Led by directors Rachel Bodi and Robert Poe and creatively powered by dancers who have chosen St. Louis as their home, Ballet 314 was founded with a heart to serve the community. Ballet 314 has programming ranging from main stage full length ballets to brief educational programs, all of which highlight literacy and accessibility to the arts.
Be a part of 2023 National Dance Week - STL!
Master Class - Ballet
We invite you to join us for our Ballet Master Class with Robert Poe of Ballet 314. This class is open to the first 20 students and will be held on Sunday, April 23, 2023 from 5:00p-6:30p at the Annelise Mertz Dance Studio on the Washington University campus.
Master of Ceremonies
Sahitya Vinjamuri works as an IT manager by profession and EMCEE by passion. She is one of the versatile Master of Ceremonies in the business. As host, impressionist, interviewer and facilitator, Sahitya will become the connective tissue for the audience with her spontaneity and authenticity in engaging audiences.
Sahitya has 5+ years of experience as an EMCEE and has hosted many National conventions, corporate events and IT Serve Events.
2023 Performance Companies
• Adiva Dance Center
• Alice Bloch and Dancers
• Almas Del Ritmo Dance Company
• Amarnath Ghosh
• Arts in Motion Dance Ensemble
• Ashleyliane Dance Company
• Ballet 314
• Beyond Measure Dance Theater & The Afrokuum Dancers
• Chris Reynolds
• Consuming Kinetics Dance Company
• Dance Art Dance Studio
• Dance Concert Society of Kirkwood
• Dances of India
• Dance Plus
• Devine Performing Arts Danse Arts Company
• Dimensions Dance Center
• Final Veil
• Fox Performing Arts Chritable Foundation
• Grand Center Arts Academy
• Karlovsky & Company Dance
• L.A. Dance Center
• Leverage Dance Theater
• Lindenwood University
• M&M Dance Academy
• Mareck Dance
• Midwest Ballet Theatre
• Missouri River Cloggers
• Modern America Dance Company-MADCO
• My King Studio of Dance
• Oasis Dance Beyond the Veil
• Pazazz Performers of St. Louis Academy of Dance
• Radhanika School of Dance
• Resilience Dance Company
• SIUE University Dance Company
• Southeast Mo. State University Conservatory Dance
• Star Struck Divaz Dance Company
• Steppin' Up Dance Productions
• TL. Cultural Flamenco Society
• Tammy's Tumbling & Dance Center
• The Big Muddy Dance Company
• The Movement
• The Rhythm Royales
• Tommy Wasiuta & Tanner Caldwell
• Tour Dance Presented by Turning Pointe Academy of Dance
• U Dance Studio
• Webster Universitys Department of Dance
• WUDance Collective